Madeline Cullity, MSN, CPNP-AC
- Phone: 314-454-6050
Madeline Cullity joined the Pediatric Infectious Disease Division in 2019 as a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner. She works independently and in the collaboration with physicians to care for children with a variety of Infectious Diseases. She works with the inpatient population at St. Louis Children’s Hospital and works primarily on the Immunocompromised Infectious Disease Team with children who have underlying immunocompromising conditions such as primary immunodeficiencies, oncological diseases or patients who have received a solid organ or stem cell transplant.
- University of South Alabama, BSN to MSN Pediatric Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Program, 2018
- Goldfarb School of Nursing at Barnes-Jewish College, Bachelor of Nursing Accelerated One Year Program, 2011
- University of Vermont, Bachelor of Science in Exercise and Movement Science, 2010
Licensure and Board Certification
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner-Acute Care, Pediatric Nurse Certification Board
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse, Missouri State Board of Nursing
- Registered Nurse, Missouri State Board of Nursing
- Fritz SA, Hogan PG, Camins BC, Ainsworth AJ, Patrick C, Martin MS, Krauss MJ, Rodriguez M, Burnham CA. Mupirocin and chlorhexidine resistance in Staphylococcus aureus in patients with community-onset skin and soft tissue infections. Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 2013 Jan;57(1):559-68. doi: 10.1128/AAC.01633-12. Epub 2012 Nov 12. PMID: 23147738; PMCID: PMC3535967.
- Fritz SA, Long M, Gaebelein CJ, Martin MS, Hogan PG, Yetter J. Practices and procedures to prevent the transmission of skin and soft tissue infections in high school athletes. J Sch Nurs. 2012 Oct;28(5):389-96. doi: 10.1177/1059840512442899. Epub 2012 Apr 3. PMID: 22472636; PMCID: PMC3596006.